You are cordially invited to attend our two-part educational workshop “The Changing World of Retirement Planning”.
This course offers real-world strategies and methods designed for retirees and pre-retirees aged 40 and over, who are interested in improving their retirement plan. Whether you have already made significant headway on your plan or if you are in the beginning stages, this course is designed to eliminate the confusion surrounding retirement planning and empower you to realize your retirement goals. Together we will determine your individual goals, develop a plan based on sound principles and safe practices, and equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to put those plans into action. Upon completion, you will know how to properly allocate your assets, accurately devise an income plan to last your entire retirement, and take advantage of little-known tax tips and strategies to help you achieve your goals while also minimizing taxes to Uncle Sam.
What You Will Learn
- How to establish retirement goals and objectives based on your risk tolerance
- How to maximize your cash flow
- How to avoid common financial mistakes
- How to optimize your asset allocation to minimize or eliminate the risk of loss
- Why paying off your mortgage early may be a bad idea
- How to use banking strategies to become your only banker
- How to use current IRS tax codes to create a tax-free or low-tax retirement
- How to generate predictable and reliable income for life
Who Should Attend
- Individuals and couples aged 50+ who want to increase their knowledge and training to help maximize their retirement years
- People who want to better understand their current portfolio
- Anyone who wonders if their plan has room for improvement